Petroleum Engineering Intern - Houston
Peregrine Petroleum is a private exploration and production company generating sustainable long-term growth within the onshore Continental United States. Peregrine delivers results through a collaborative interdisciplinary approach focusing on repeatable trend plays with long-term investment potential. Peregrine team members act with integrity and honesty and operate in a safe and environmentally sound manner. Each member contributes to and is accountable for the Company’s success.
- Work with and learn from experienced professionals on a small interdisciplinary team
- Apply skills and develop expertise in engineering design, resource determination, production forecasting, economic evaluation, and data analysis
- Spend time in the field observing production and completions field operations
- Assignments typically require candidates to work with all disciplines to evaluate problems, prepare recommendations and present solutions to management.
- Develop skills under the guidance of an experienced mentor with less supervision as the internship progresses
- Receive valuable on-the-job training and experience in using industry-standard software
- Pursuing a BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Hands-on, self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and results-oriented
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, small team environment
- High level of adaptability, willing to work unfamiliar areas, and ability to quickly assimilate data